Saturday, October 27, 2018

something to be, rob thomas

I went to a goodwill store as I figured they still had a vince guaraldi  CD with charlie brown songs on it. there was two, so I bought them and the third was 'something to be' by rob Thomas. I got it because 'lonely no more' is on it. this serves as reminder of my new York visit in 2005, hearing it at that time. I spoke of 'putting myself in a safe deposit box for the night' when I was in Albany, on the way to seeing the baseball hall of fame in cooperstown. it appears to be a double-sided disc. I have listened to the CD and there is a DVD on the other side. 
   a big part of the day was acting at a haunted house in the evening. I know I have done my job well when people end up swearing at me. I was told my a colleague, at the end of the night, that I made a woman cry in the corner. after that I went to sing some karaoke, I got one song in. I chose 'edge of glory' by lady gaga as I had seen 'star is born' recently and I was in the mood to do another gaga song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment