Tuesday, October 9, 2018

i made it farther

i went back to work today after a 3-day weekend. I completed two loans, would have liked doing more. but I was trying to figure things out on my own. after a while, I knew I had no choice as I wanted to finish something before going to lunch. and then finish something before leaving for the day. so I said 'i made it farther this time' before saying 'help, I am stuck!' but I think I am learning enough by trial and error to help me save some time when I try again the next day. I also completed an online class, there is just one left to do out of 14. and there was a meeting about using a system that tracks our production. so I entered the data for what I did last week and submitted it. of course it was easier to figure out than my normal duties, 'add' and 'save' was the main things.
   it was raining when I was leaving work, so I just wanted to get home and go inside. and I saw light rain when I ventured out to perform in the evening. it was harder rain when I was driving home. as usual, since there are plenty of TV monitors outside of the showroom I spent some time watching the baseball playoff game, red sox-Yankees. it was game five, and red sox up 2-1 in the series. red sox won 4-3 to take the series, though the yankees scored 2 in the 9th. it was great to see the button there, she was the featured comic of the night. I spoke about being back at work. it was nice to hear her talk about some of the same type of issues of being new at a job. and I joked around some with magic man. and happy meal called on me when he wanted to do crowd work. I like the shout-outs, and I have said it before how it is the circle of friends that I have gained from performing that make it more fun to be performing as often as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment