Tuesday, October 2, 2018

key to cubicle

I was given a key to a cubicle at work this afternoon. it is a big deal to me as this is the first time in almost a year. it is still meeting in the training room, but it sounds like we will be doing some job shadowing by the end of the week.
   I finally used the other 'wedding camera' I was given a while back. the first one was used in 2015, when I was headed to new York city for a writer's convention. this was at my then-employer. I think I was inspired to find it since I was going through photo albums recently and reminded myself which ones were from it. now we will find out if it yields any photos, as it said 'develop before 2012'. but as the saying goes, nothing ventured nothing gained.
   I performed this evening, important to do so when I had two off-nights. I get to the venue, and much like before the lot was full. so I park on the street for a little while and wait for a space to open up. when I arrived there was a VW beetle that had its lights on. When I left it was still there, lights still on. odd.


No comments:

Post a Comment