Friday, October 12, 2018

smile and save

i went to a Walgreen after attending a high school football game tonight. I got some cookies, pack of 8 for a dollar. it said 'smile and save' on the package. don't know how much I smile, but I like to save, who doesn't? this was the 5th game I had seen this season, cretin-derham hall beat white bear lake 36-28. cretin led 21-0 at one point, and their lead was 28-13 at halftime. WBL tied it at 28, midway through the 4th quarter, and cretin went ahead for good shortly thereafter. cretin intercepted a pass deep in WBL territory for the winning TD.
  at work I felt good about getting 8 loans done. after the game I went home for only a short time. I went out again to do karaoke, and sang 'the impression that I get' by mighty mighty bosstones.

No comments:

Post a Comment