Sunday, October 21, 2018

star is born movie

saw the movie 'star is born' tonight in Eagan. I knew I would see it at some point since I am a lady gaga fan. evidence of it is what is in my wallet- a photo from her 2010 concert at the xcel center. during this movie, I laughed at times, was caught off-guard at times. if there were any hang-ups I had with it, well that would be a lot of swearing. with anything, the impact is lost when it is overdone. but it is the sum total, so I liked it. I had read how this is the 4th version of the story. I do just barely recall hearing about the one from the 1970s, in the early days of movies on video. 
   I stayed in for a while today, as I checked the paper and saw that the Chicago bears football game would be on local TV at 12noon on CBS. but the bears lost to new England 38-31, despite leading for a whole due to points off turnovers. I also spent some time goijg through binders and freeing up some sheet protectors. it meant taking out some pages, or having them share a page. I was able to add quite a few, such as things from festivals I have attended in the past month or so including Oktoberfest in new ulm. some went into the comedy souvenir binder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment