Wednesday, October 10, 2018

cut around it

I was at the performance venue tonight and somebody that knows me was at the bar, after I had performed. I said 'it looks like I have been summoned' and he was working on a laptop. then I was asked some hypothetical question about cheese and said 'i would cut around it'. it looked like he was working on a script, but he said it wasn't. did he think I was born yesterday? then after this he still asked for help, and I said he was on his own. I would have preferred honesty about why the question was being asked. sometimes he performs at this mic, but not too often. actually I went up twice, the show runner played some more guitar for a while. I saw a spoken word artist and he spoke of a mic nearby, so I will have to see if the logistics work.
   at work I am getting better on speed with learning a new role, four loans completed today, up from two. it would have been more, but the fourth was completed with about 20 minutes left in the day and I didn't feel like starting anything at that time. I had to go back and change something on one of them, finding out the cover sheet was missing a zero at the start of the account number as it got dropped by the spreadsheet. so I was fine wither-ordering what I needed instead of trying to figure out ho to merge things I had already saved. I am taking good notes so I know right away what pages I need from the imaging system, as well as the screen prints. so I like how I have completed the five loans I was originally assigned. at midday the TV was on in the breakroom while I was having lunch, there was a special report about hurricane Michael reaching the florida panhandle.

No comments:

Post a Comment