Wednesday, October 24, 2018

spelling bee diva

near the end of my set tonight I was asked to spell a word by the show runner, I said I didn't think it was a spelling bee. then I had to go get my coat, I said I was a diva due to bringing it onstage. I watched some of the world series at the performance venue, and at home as well, red sox beat the dodgers 4-2 to go up 2-0. there were some weird people there, which is kind of typical for this venue. I asked one of them if he could clap or laugh whenever he heard something he liked. it was distracting to see him talk a lot during my set but I knew well enough to plow through it. another one was a lady that asked me to buy her a beer and I turned her down. I should have known that something was up as I rarely have unfamiliar people talk to me. I don't want to be cynical and think that some will only talk to me 'when they want something' but sometimes this is true.
   at work I closed 11 loans, felt good about that. there was another one that had to be sent to exceptions, so I worked 12 loans today. and no rejected loans to re-work! so in many ways I am moving right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment