Sunday, October 7, 2018

fahrenheit 11/9 movie

saw mike moore's movie, 'Fahrenheit 11/9', this afternoon in Eagan. I knew I was running out of time to see it at theaters as it was down to one screening a day at this and other area theaters. there wasn't even a poster out front. it left a lot to be desired, as it lacked focus. was it supposed to be about the president? the water crisis in flint, Michigan? school shootings? it was hard to tell, since it was a hodgepodge. I will also think of it as a rare movie for me, in terms of having to go pee during it. I hate having to do that. thankfully the bathroom was nearby. it didn't take long as I try to be quick about it, and as usual I wait as long as I could. the movie was just over 2 hours, some of his movies are this long, but some are shorter. I was also getting bored with how long the previews were taking. but it did yield one of interest to me, 'front runner', about presidential candidate gary hart. it is a Jason Reitman- directed movie, and I like his movies. looks like it is due out next month.
   I was on my way to the grocery store before the movie, but decided to call an audible due to a road closure. so I turned around and decided to get groceries after the movie, as I knew the road would be open again by then. I know the marathon was this weekend. after having the evening meal, and watching the ending of a football game, I fell asleep for a while. I went out again to get a redbox rental, using a discount code. then I did dishes while watching the 10pm news.

No comments:

Post a Comment