Wednesday, October 3, 2018

he really played freebird

i went to perform tonight and somebody yelled 'freebird' and the show runner actually played it! this surprised me since it is usually just a joke. I had people tell me they liked my set, but I was getting bored with one of them as he brought up some red herrings. then I was thankfully distracted by hearing a recorded version of 'hallelujah', the leonard cohen song, I asked the show runner and he said he thinks it was the jeff buckley version. he liked playing 'folsom prison' as usual. I also helped a blind man get popcorn after he asked me what I had with me.
   I panicked a little going through training, not sure if I have been learning enough. but I would like to think I will learn more when I am out on the floor soon. we have had three days so far, mostly in the training room.

No comments:

Post a Comment