Tuesday, October 30, 2018

cleaning glasses

when I was at the performance venue tonight the 'techie' asked me if I would take off my glasses so he could clean them. I said I could clean them myself. he is often trying to have fun with me. I liked how I was able to be on the lineup fairly early despite being in the bar area eating popcorn and enjoying a beer while the signup was starting. I considered doing this bit tonight but did not, probably will still do it sometime soon.
   at work I felt good about closing 12 loans, but it was all about the numbers. I spent time on loans I couldn't close today, such as one that needed a new 'bene'. hard for me but it means it will be easier to close when I have what I need. and I had to go to more than colleague to find out how to over-ride an auto-correct issue. but one must live for those who want to help you. there is also the reject where I need to create a new page with the property description on it, saying 'exhibit A'. but I also know my boss hasn't said anything about it, and hopefully I can find the time to work it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment