Tuesday, November 6, 2018

10 items or less movie

i watched a DVD movie on loan from the library, '10 items or less'. I liked how it had plenty of actors I recognized, although it was from 2006 so some of them were not well-known at the time, such as Jonah hill and jim parsons. of course the star is morgan freeman, odd how he kind of played himself but we never hear his name. and his name is covered up on a movie he did with Ashley judd. there was even cameos from danny DeVito and rhea Perlman. it is the kind of movie I like, setting at a grocery store. so it can be considered to be an indie movie. there was a rare car in it, an AMC gremlin. it was also cool to see them go to common places such as a car wash, a target department store, and an Arby's fast-food outlet.  I wanted to watch it so I would have a reason to get back to the library with both of them and then get things done there, such as print some things. this included my updated resume and emails such as yadier Molina, the st. louis cardinals player, winning the gold glove. I filed plenty of applications on indeed, over 40. I figured it was best to try harder this time, so I am already proving it, wanting to be 'on vacation' shorter than before. already received responses from some of them, even if it was just an automated phone interview. another mentioned a job different from the one I applied for, and I said I wanted to hear more.
   I also enjoyed performing tonight at the comedy club, I am getting stage time there more often now, averaging once a month. I told a story about being an actor at a haunted house, and people loved it. I had a few people find me after the show and said so. my response to them was to tell management so I could get onstage there more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment