Thursday, November 22, 2018

plenty of pie

I picked up my order from buca dibeppo this afternoon, and when I looked at my order in the bag I said there was plenty of pie. but I was not complaining about that. I am used to one slice, there was three. I can find some use for all of it. it proved to be two meals for me. I went home to eat it so I could watch the rest of the bears-lions football game, it was at halftime when I left. the bears went on to win 23-16, aided by a 'pick-6' late. this is my favorite play to see. there were other games on after it, but the 'lead-off' game was the only one of interest to me.
  my day started fairly early, as I wanted to get to a meetup event. it was a walk at the como zoo in st. paul. it started shortly after the zoo opened for the day. an old man in the parking lot asked me when the zoo opened, I said I didn't work there. much of the tour was familiar from previous walks, such as of the conservatory. it meant walking outside some to get to animal exhibits such as the giraffes. on my way home from the zoo I stopped at a speedway and got a bottle of Heineken beer to go with my thanksgiving dinner.
   In the evening I went to do karaoke, after watching 3 different 'big bang theory' episodes. I sang 'midnight girl/sunset town' by sweethearts of the rodeo, and 'why does it always rain on me' by travis. it was great to see the button there, and many of her friends were there as well. the button let me know of a fairly new show to perform at, and I will see when I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment