Sunday, November 25, 2018

andy warhol baseball art

I watched some of the pro football games today, and after a while I decided to look at my collection of books, especially the baseball books. some of them cover baseball art, and I noticed there was two artworks by andy Warhol. one was of pete rose- a baseball card- and the other was tom seaver. I am familiar with how he liked doing pop art of the famous people of his time, especially during the 1960s. although it reminds me of when I got laughs while at an art museum in Minneapolis. I still don't see why anyone considers his campbell's soup cans to be art. but I think by that time of his career, anything he produced would be considered art. and I think both of these baseball artworks were in the 1980s, near the end of his life. I hadn't looked at most of those books in a while. but it is one way to stay interested in the sport during the off-season. the two games I watched were seahawks-panthers and steelers-broncos. both were wild games.
   I didn't go anywhere today, no need to go anywhere. in the evening I watched 'the simpsons', it was about krusty the clown trying to be a circus clown. after watching some 'big bang theory' reruns I decided to turn off the TV and get some other things done, such as apply for more jobs on indeed. of course there was also doing the dishes. I also went through my organizer and looked at notes about jobs I have upcoming interviews for, or have already had the interviews. so it means making some calls soon to follow up with some of these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment