Monday, November 19, 2018

cell phone advocate

I was at the bar tonight before the show began and I saw a fellow performer who kept telling me about the cell phone he just picked up, and I was getting bored with his being an advocate, even said so. I worked it into my comedy set later on.
   I had some phone interviews today, as well as handled the new anti-virus protection that my computer has. although I didn't enjoy the three calls for it as there was two dropped calls. but hopefully I won't have to deal with it again for a while. I followed up on an interview from just over a week ago, still waiting to hear something. there was also an email I responded to. it was for a job in records management, much like what I had before I would expect, but I turned it down as the pay was too low.
   I called my dad while sitting in my parked car while between shows, since I won't be going to iowa for thanksgiving. I have made some plans for the holiday, such as a food order from buca dibeppo. and signed up for a walk through meetup. he spoke some about the election, as well as the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment