Monday, November 12, 2018

beerfest movie

i watched another DVD on loan from the library, 'beerfest'. one big reason why I chose it was knowing that cloris leachman is in it. I didn't recognize any other actors in it. this is from 2006, something that was mentioned in the movie at least once. as the name suggests, it is about beer, drinking lots of it. actually a 'drinking team'. I called it a 'farce' early on when there was one slapstick scene in it since it was ridiculous, and unlikely to happen. it covered some drinking games that I had very little knowledge of. \
   I had a phone interview this morning, though it started 30 minutes late. and another interview is scheduled for Tuesday morning. a third organization called me this morning as well, although I was getting a little annoyed when three calls took place and it could have all been done with just one.
   I performed tonight, near the end of the lineup, and there was a drunk lady in the crowd that had some outbursts every so often but I tried my best to ignore her. I also knocked over a music stand while onstage, but after my set was done I decided to correct that.

No comments:

Post a Comment