Thursday, November 1, 2018

karaoke on camera

I performed at the karaoke bar tonight and while I was waiting to perform I had a KJ tell me the news media would be there to do a story about the venue. it was channel 9, the fox affiliate. I saw them interview a patron, as well as the regular KJ. I saw a camera when I did my song, 'walk of life' by dire straits, even said 'hopefully you're getting my good side'. I did well on the bar game in the back as well, on the second attempt. I was 1 of 6 on the first game, but all 6 landed during the second game. so I had to get a photo of it. plenty of pictures from the night, as I wanted to remember the media being there.
   at work the numbers were good again, 12 loans closed. I handled 3 rejects as well, hopefully the rejects will tail off soon. I like getting a variety in terms of the state, today I did plenty from Pittsburgh, of course this is Allegheny county in Pennsylvania. I like the exposure to the variations, then I know more what to expect. such as seeing 'borough' for this city, for a while I was only familiar with new York city having boroughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment