Friday, November 30, 2018

calamity jane movie

I watched another DVD on loan from the library today, 'calamity jane', starring doris day, from the 1950s. I didn't recognize the other actors in it, but there was somebody playing wild bill hickok in it. this is a musical, so it was about an actress coming to entertain people in deadwood, in Dakota territory. hard to know what else to say about it. this is decidedly not a bio-pic, so it did not get into the life story of the title character.
    I also went to the library to print some things, and take the four assessments an agency assigned from the previous day. I found out when I called to respond to a voicemail that I did well on all four. there is an appointment now scheduled for next week. and I was pleased to see the results from this week's exam, where I have been invited to an interview with them as well.
   this will also be a night of performing some karaoke. I did one song, 'ain't no rest for the wicked' by cage the elephant. while I was driving to the venue the public radio station said that ex-president bush (41) had died. it was not on the 10pm news, so it must have just been made public.


No comments:

Post a Comment