Friday, June 14, 2019

2 norman lear live episodes

tonight I had a list of things I wanted to do online, and one of those was to watch something that was on ABC last month, it was a 'live on stage' version of two episodes produced by norman lear. first was 'all in the family' and the second was 'the jeffersons'. they chose well on many of the actors, people I recognize such as woody harrelson as archie. I had watched these shows before, either as first-run or reruns. other things I got done were getting event ticket orders placed. one was for a play this weekend, the other for a twins baseball game. I also liked seeing a facebook photo with baby puppet in it, found out she is performing in the area this weekend. I am trying to see if it is possible do get to yet another event in this case the high school baseball tournament. no big deal on deciding to move it back on seeing a movie. it will likely still be there in two weeks from now. I made it to the karaoke venue after the late news, and did one song. it was 'self esteem' by offspring. at work I read 325 essays, a slight dip from the previous day. but I also didn't have as many blank papers compared to the previous day. trying to get an interview set up for sometime early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment