Saturday, June 15, 2019

grease bucket

i went to a game in the high school baseball tournament this afternoon at the saints stadium. just behind my seat I saw what looked like a full bucket of grease. odd to see it there as I figured it would have been handled before the tournament began. so got a picture of it, after the game ended. it was semifinal day, but I watched the first game and I left as I had other things to do. east ridge beat Stillwater 6-5. it was 1-0 east ridge in the top of the first when I arrived after buying my ticket. another run was scored in that inning on a close play at the plate to out them up 2-0. there were something like 5 plunked batters and some throwing errors, but I must remind myself they are still young. there was  a lady in my row that got disgusted whenever east ridge was disappointing. she was a hard-to-please fan. sounds like new prague beat rogers in the second game to set up next week's matchup for the state title at the twins stadium.
    I picked up two orders from the post office this morning. one of them was the movie items order, the other from e-bay. then it was on to the library to print some things. then after that it was straight to the baseball game. I considered seeing a movie instead, but I know that 'rocket man' will likely will be in theaters in two weeks from now. after the game it was grocery shopping at aldi. I didn't do much this evening aside from karaoke, which was after the late news. I sang 'born to die' by lana del rey. when I wanted to eat, I waited until after the game was over, and went to a nearby speedway. it is way cheaper than eating at the stadium, as they don't offer any discounts just because it is a high school game.

No comments:

Post a Comment