Wednesday, June 26, 2019

edible spoons

we finished another prompt this morning, about edible spoons. the first two were about it. there was mention of sorghum being a part of it. we are now on one about schools after the franco- prussian war. I scored 134 essays today, up from 78 the previous day but of course I had a full day this time. although I am still bristling about validity papers being brought to me, having to justify them and re-read them. there were postings at the end of the day about later projects, but I was not on the list. so it explains the flurry of applications filed on indeed tonight, after getting back from performing. I uploaded a resume to a place that a fellow performer told me about as of this morning, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. I was the first performer tonight, after the MC of course, wasn't expecting that. I tried to get a beer before I went onstage but it was taking too long, so I did it after my set.

No comments:

Post a Comment