Saturday, June 8, 2019

eagan movie theater closed

i was checking movie listings and noticed that Eagan  wasn't there, thinking about seeing 'rocket man' sometime soon. I went online and it said the theater closed in late april, and I made my final visit in march. the place was sold, and an ax-throwing place is part of the plans for the new owner. it was one of my loyalty programs but those things aren't all what they are cracked up to be. so it means going somewhere else to see it when I feel the need.
    I picked up one post card order at the post office, the other 2 are on the way. I went to the jc penney at rosedale mall in Roseville after this. I needed some shoes and got some socks as well. and I used 2 of the 4 cards. when another patron saw me talking to the cashier, he said I should be a comedian and I said I already am. then it was on to the library to print some things. and I like the taste of godfather's pizza so I got one at a bobby and steve's. then to NAPA to get a ticket for the car show at the fairgrounds. and to aldi for the weekly grocery order. not long after getting back it was time for the baseball game on fox, cardinals-cubs. cubs won 9-4. not my only baseball of the day as I watched the st. paul saints DVD I bought the day before. it is called 'for the fun of the game', really enjoyed it. mark hamburger, a pitcher for the team at one point, was interviewed on it. after the late local news it was time for karaoke, I did one song. it was 'i can't wait' by nu shooz. it seemed like a good idea after getting shoes at a mall today.


No comments:

Post a Comment