Tuesday, June 18, 2019

birdwatching and lemonade

we finished another prompt this morning, it was about the lemonade passage. and the one before that, about birdwatching, was completed just over two weeks ago. as far as I know, I haven't done both at the same time. what I liked was that I still had a full day of test scoring. I scored 142 essays, we had some training in between of course. as far as I know, the project will still end as of Friday.
    there was a phone screen during the first break. I had a voicemail after work that said an in-person interview was already lined up as of Wednesday, but I had to call them back and say that is too soon. I need to give some advance notice. I told them this already, I guess that not enough information gets shared with this organization. I just don't like having to repeat myself.
   I made it to the performance venue tonight, just as the floutist had finished I spoke about various subjects of course, and certain acronyms helped me with recalling the subjects. I even spoke of seeing 'stand by me' on the 'movies!' channel.it reminded me of how I am good at storytelling and writing, as the writer and storyteller is a character in the story. so not just a narrator. I find inspiration in many places, we all know this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment