Friday, June 28, 2019

just doodling

I asked a coworker about a drawing on a post-it as he is one row in front of me. it was a fairly detailed smiley face. he said it was just doodling, I had wondered if he was any kind of an artist. this was during our afternoon break, and he spoke about seeing classic movies. this was after I said I liked going to see French movies as well as 'art films'. we finished another prompt near the end of the day and started the training for the fifth one, but did not get to the training session. the number of essays read dipped a little compared to the previous day. I left a voicemail with an agency but they called me back near the end of my morning break, I said I didn't have enough time to talk. I was told they would try again during lunch, although I didn't tell them when I had lunch, but they didn't call at all after that first call.
     I went to a Walgreen to pick up a few items I needed after work, but the paper wasn't there so I had to go to a gas station to get that item. in the evening I picked up a festival button for kaposia days in south st. paul, it was at a dairy queen. I ordered a blizzard as well. the parade was going on nearby so I got a glimpse of it after I finished my ice cream. then I went to the burger king. although it was a little annoying about how it was double the price for a whopper junior meal depending on how it was ordered. after the news I sang some karaoke, it was 'die another day' by Madonna. it was still on my mind after seeing the 'drag brunch' as well as her recent gun control song 'god control'. of course the one I sang is from the james bond movie of the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment