Monday, June 10, 2019

trivia break

in the afternoon we started off with more trivia after getting back from our lunch break at the test scoring job. we have done music, TV shows, and now movies. some of them I know and some I don't, guess that goes with the territory. the scoring director said the cards were made in 2006, so not up-to-date entirely now. I noticed the goodwill price tag on the can. I scored 297 essays today. it is more evidence of how keeping track of how many I've done on post-it notes helps me with my pace. I responded to a voicemail about a job, but I don't know what will become of it. I hadn't expected anyone to call me after trading some emails on Saturday. the more I found out the more questions I had, and more doubts on if it was a worthwhile venture for me. oh, did I say it was through an agency? definitely a reason why I am wary, as I've had two of those in the past year that didn't pan out. I also got emails from another agency, found out it meant starting over on the paperwork even though I had an in-person meeting with them 6 months ago. I was told that was with a different department. Ugh!
    I made it to the performance venue tonight and did my thing there. the floutist was on shortly after me. I know I was hearing laughs for one of them, I think it was the one about the 'hot mess' at work. I had two karaoke stories as well, along with mention of fox TV shows I had watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment