Friday, June 7, 2019

jelly of the month

jelly of the month was the name of a music group that played at the st. paul saints baseball stadium tonight after the game ended, and before the fireworks. sounded like they had a song about charlie brown, or at least various charlies. it was charlie brown and snoopy night, an advertisement for the valleyfair  amusement park. as a big charlie brown fan, I will likely be going out there soon, haven't been there in 8 years. the saints won, they beat Milwaukee 4-0. saints scored 3 in the 2nd, after loading the bases. and they got the other one in the 5th. there were some double plays, the 'pitcher's best friend'. I even said I wanted to see an inning-ending double play, and I did.
   at work I read 254 essays, I am aware that was down from the previous day. I was thinking too much about other things at times. I was asked to submit my time card early, before midday. there will be no overtime this weekend. after the game I went to sing some karaoke, I did 'lithium' by nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment