Monday, June 3, 2019

oil change no-go

for the second time in the past week, I tried to schedule an oil change appointment at the dealer and it was a no-go. I have a gap day with test scoring on Tuesday but found out they are already booked up. sounds like I might have to make an appointment a week in advance, or go in the evening and of course the latter interferes with performing at times. after the call was done, where I said I needed more time, I realized that Thursday evening might fit well. so I will try again on Tuesday to get something nailed down.
   at work we reached the end of another project, I scored 153 papers. we were offered work on Tuesday for another project, as an announcement was made that they were way behind, but I turned it down as there are some things I want to get done that day. one of those is an interview. but there are a few other things I can take care of besides that. when I am willing to work Saturday when overtime is offered it leaves less time available for chores and errand running. sometimes one just needs the time to clear the mind and figure things out. I liked being able to reach 8 hours for the day, so I was still there for most of the day. there were course evaluations to complete, I said the scoring director was fine but I have had better team leads.
    I performed tonight, was advised to wait a few minutes for the 2 for 1 special on beer to kick in. I liked how the parking in a nearby ramp didn't cost much. the show runner made a price is right reference when I was introduced, so I answered it when I got started. since an Austin native was there I heard about spam again. so it meant going to a cub foods to get a single serving of spam since I like the taste of it. I even said this had happened before. I saw some limited edition foods there for the fourth of july, including cereal.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment