Monday, June 24, 2019

starburst gummies

the show runner liked to bring candy, and tonight it included starburst gummies. I hadn't heard of these before, but they tasted good. much like gummy bears do. the show runner likes to do the southern accent when he introduces me. I was fine with going on fairly early, in the first ten, as I was tired and knew it would get me out earlier. I liked hearing a musician duo doing a song mash-up, it included Lauren daigle's 'you say' and 'secrets' by one republic.
   at work we started a new project, and it meant nearly half of the day was training. I ended up scoring 111 tests. sounds like we will go through prompts quickly on this one. at the same time, a sign-up sheet was passed around, basically an 'inquiry on availability' through late july. I stayed in during lunch break as it was raining. I got a voicemail about volunteering at fringe festival, sounds like I can do the orientation remotely soon, online.

No comments:

Post a Comment