Monday, August 26, 2019

black sheep pizza

i was in the right place at the right time at a venue tonight, the first place I went to. a patron was told that they couldn't bring food into the showroom, and I asked what was on the pizza. they said sausage and pepperoni, which sounded good to me. so one of the two boxes was given to me. it was black sheep pizza, I might have had this kind before but not too often. so I trust that it will taste fine when I have it on Tuesday.
   I had two phone interviews this morning, one of them was about 20 minutes earlier than expected. but not a big deal to me. then eventually I went to a job fair, and arrived with just a few minutes left. I liked seeing a flyer from the postal service, as it depicted a charlie brown stamp on it. but like many other job fairs I have been to recently, there is not a lot in my field. and I have already applied to the census bureau. in the afternoon I went to the library, and had a long list of things to do. I got to all but one of them. it mostly meant printing things to help with planning for the near future, and some sports schedules as well. also some reservations.
   it went fine performing this evening, at the second venue I saw. it is my alternate plan when the first usually doesn't choose me. I did two pizza stories, and shared my state fair story. an earlier comic spoke of being 'photo bombed' when a presidential candidate showed up and he happened to be nearby. at the first venue, it was nice to see chalm-skinn as well as having a beer that he ordered for me. I saw that I said 'thank you'.

No comments:

Post a Comment