Saturday, August 24, 2019

croatian hall, south st. paul

late in the afternoon I went to the Croatian hall in south st. paul, as they were celebrating its centennial. it was nice to try some lamb there, might have been my first time. I liked seeing the dancers as well. after it I went to perform at the st. paul saints baseball game. it was zombie night. I was given a costume that was military fatigues, using scissors on it. I got a meal ticket, but due to eating at the festival I wasn't hungry for a while. but near the end of regulation I got some m and m's, as well as bottle of juice. it was nice being in some pictures, and getting comedy material from the event. people are more likely to talk to me while I am in costume. the game went into extra innings, the Chicago dogs tied it 1-1 in the 9th. It was still tied after 13 innings, and I left to get to the karaoke bar. when I got home and checked the score, looks like the saints won, in 15 innings, 2-1. at the karaoke bar I sang 'thriller' by Michael Jackson. the karaoke guy at the game had sang it.
   another notable thing was getting the finger printing done just before midday. I was at the library printing some things just before it. closed on-ramps and a stalled car that needed to be pushed out of the way made it harder. I picked up 3 orders from my post office box this morning. I moved up doing grocery shopping as I knew I would be busy at events for much of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment