Friday, August 2, 2019

dog drinking from paper tray

went to Canadian days in little Canada this evening for the corn on the cob feed. there was somebody with a dog that was drinking from a paper tray, probably meant for fries. I was invited to pet the dog, it was mixed breed. four, I recall three- corgi, husky, Labrador. I spoke with the couple for a little while, but had to go to the Minnesota fringe festival to work my first volunteer shift as an usher. it was two shows, and I found cards at the venue at the U of M for four of the seven shows I wanted to see. I had to check when I got home, looks like one of them I wanted to see dropped out. so it means finding a show to 'replace' it in my lineup. it should be no problem whatsoever, when there are over a hundred shows to choose from and some with a historical content as well. I haven't attended any yet, makes it easier on using the tickets of course. I collected the tokens, it was 43 at the first show and 25 at the second. after I was off-duty I went to sing karaoke, it was 'my church' by maren morris.
   not much to report on the job front, applied to some jobs with a company I spoke with at the job fair the previous day. there was a phone interview in the morning as well, with an agency. then in the afternoon it was to the library to work on property tax forms as it is due soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment