Monday, August 12, 2019

I don't mosey

when I went to perform tonight, the show runner introduced me and spoke in that texas or southern accent. I said 'i don't mosey' when he used that term. I tend to walk with a purpose. I was near the end of the lineup. mad hatter wrestler was there but did not perform onstage. only after the show ended did he start playing a piano. before I departed there, of course I did my usual making of rounds. I was a little annoyed with one of them and didn't hold back with my contempt- by giving an obscene arm gesture. I recall it being in the movie 'major league'. I found out, according to online research, it appears to be called 'the Italian salute'. another comic got this same gesture a while back. I am amazed that what can be found online. I just needed a few key words, same as anything else, and it was there.
    there was two interviews today. one was in person in the morning. the other was a phone interview, in the afternoon. I would like to think I have a good chance with both, but the former doesn't start until after labor day. there were a few other emails expressing interest, and I still need to respond to one of them that arrived late in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment