Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fruit Survey

    I like doing online surveys for the airline miles. I did one earlier today that was about fruit. It was a long one but I got $10 in survey money for it. When asked for comments at the end, I even said the survey was too long. I said I mostly like whole fruit, and this is true. I usually get bananas, though I don't notice much what brand is on the sticker when I get them at the grocery store. I was able to name two brands, Chiquita and Dole. Thanks to this survey I should be able to dump more miles into the Delta frequent flyer account soon. I hadn't been qualifying for many surveys lately.
   When I was taking the recycle outside I noticed plenty of soda pop cans so I pulled the tabs from them, six in all. It means more for the box I have at work, for Ronald McDonald house. It's a sad commentary about litter where I live when most of the pulltabs I pick up aren't mine.
   I had to take lunch early as I met with a manager for my performance evaluation. As expected, I got a better one than I normally do as it was a different manager giving it. I did ask a few questions about procedures since I had the forum available, things I had wondered about for a while. There were some things that didn't make sense, due to what looked like redundancy such as having two procedure manuals.
   At the comedy club tonight I saw many of those I acted with at the diner this weekend, in fact five of them were at the same table. One of them did his 'bald, no BALDING' joke that I like and I got a shoutout when I laughed at it. A friend did a new joke, about dog juice- an invention- that has some possibilities. I am told these 'diner skits' should be on Youtube, but don't know yet as to when.

No comments:

Post a Comment