Monday, September 23, 2013

Bucktail Fly For Trout

   Two E-bay orders arrived earlier today, and one of them was the ad for Emerson Hough bucktail flies for trout. This of course is fishing equipment. It is cool to have proof how he is multi-talented, and credited with an invention. The other was a postcard of the second high school building in my hometown, they are now at the third.
    At the comedy club tonight, the comic that does the bathtub joke did one about letting the dog watch when he is in the bedroom with his wife. I think it works as it is relatable for many. There was a new comic, visiting from Michigan, who had plenty of questions and was the leadoff comic. I said the most important thing was to finish early. This is what I say to all of the new comics, but will do so only if they ask. There may be a rehearsal soon for a comedy show I am in. But I still need to hear the when and where of course.
   After the comedy show I worked some more on the E-harmony profile, and it meant answering plenty of compatibility questions. There are no responses yet from any matches though. Will have to give it some more time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment