Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cigarette And Tiara

   At the comedy club tonight, I was outside discussing various issues with my fellow comics and the one that likes Back Flag music spoke of comedian head shots are usually too plain. Apparently he smokes and this is shown in most pictures but not his head shot. He said he prefers to have some personality in head shots, but apparently not everyone feels this way. At this particular club, there are plenty of pictures on the wall that serve as a greeting to patrons. One of them is a female comic with a cigarette and tiara, and I said it was the most eye-catching. He said this is what got the conversation started, though I didn't hear the beginning of it. I do like discussing the craft of comedy with others.
  My 'Bestie' was at the club again, it surprised both of us. This is not typical, 3 straight nights. I said I was taking Thursday off to attend an event at The Loft in Minneapolis though. When I went inside I called him 'You old so and so' and he called me 'Butt Crust', something I had asked for earlier as a classmate from high school did this. Odd how I actually miss something like hearing this nickname. He did do another new joke, how people may have cronies but usually don't refer to themselves as such. After the show I said I liked this one as I have used this term before, he said it's because I'm one of his cronies. I probably am.

No comments:

Post a Comment