Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pima Air Museum

   At the comedy club tonight, I saw a fellow comic wearing a U. of Arizona at. I said it reminded me of my first plane ride, with my dad as a teenager to Tucson, Arizona to visit is aunt who retired there. He said he attended that college. We did visit the Pima Air Museum, which has the presidential plane used by Kennedy and Johnson. We also made it to Old Tucson, where some westerns were filmed, and the border town of Nogales.
   It was a nice time at the club tonight, I was onstage and I did many of the same jokes from the previous night, but they are still fairly new ones. I even responded to somebody who said 'Boo' about my Super-America joke. I fired back by saying 'nobody said you can't go to Holiday'- their main competitor.
   I got annoyed with a colleague at the end of the day. I was dropping off trash in one breakroom, where she was cleaning up some spilled popcorn. For some reason she wanted to talk about BP, after I spoke of how I haven't been there since the 2010 spill. I don't know what spilled popcorn had to do with spilled oil.       

No comments:

Post a Comment