Thursday, September 5, 2013

Grocery Cart Near McDonald's

I did another long walk around the neighborhood after watching the prime time episode of 'Big Bang Theory'. It was a rerun, the one where Bob Newhart guest stars as 'Professor Proton'. So it was one I definitely wanted to see again. One oddity I spotted on my walk was a grocery cart next to the bus stop by a McDonald's. On my way back I decided to take it over to a nearby grocery store, but the cart was from a different chain so I don't know what they will do with it. Also noticed how there was a disclaimer inside the cart saying the wheels will lock up at the yellow line. Well somebody must have found a way around it. I ended up picking up plenty of trash as usual, especially soda pop and beer cans. This led to 16 pull tabs! I have said before how collecting these for Ronald McDonald house through my workplace has been a sad commentary on litter in America as most of those I collect aren't mine.
  The syndicated rerun of 'Bang' was one I hadn't seen yet. It was the one where Sheldon's twin sister visits and all of his friends want to date her.
   Not much mail as usual today, the only item was a letter from my dad as a follow up to his recent visit. He had said when I called back two days ago how he had just sent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment