Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sanders Motor Sales

    I bought another photo from E-bay of the 1938 Maytag strike. This one had Sanders Motor Sales in the background. I recall this car dealer in Newton even in my lifetime, a Chrysler-Plymouth dealer. So that is two photos so far. There are likely some more I want later on, if available. There are currently 20 listings. But I want to stick to a budget, and it is best to buy the others during the next billing cycle with Bill Me Later.  
   I was onstage tonight at the comedy club, and it went well with the new jokes. Two women in the front kept laughing so hard I thought they might pee their pants. I did one where I referenced a song, 'Coin operated boy' by the Dresden Dolls. Another joke was about a shirt I saw recently at old navy, it said 'your approval is not needed'. I ordered a Bob Newhart book after the show, as a fellow comic spoke of it. It should arrive soon, not sure why I didn't have it before as I am a big Newhart fan. I recall seeing it at Borders when it was open.
    I am moving right along on the E-harmony profile, answering more questions and now over half of the more than a thousand are answered. I am trying to pay more attention to those I agree with more, some are about even, some are 60 percent, some are less than 50 percent. When there are so many questions to answer I would like to think it may be a good predictor in some cases, but I still prefer to see how well it goes when meeting them in person.           

No comments:

Post a Comment