Monday, September 16, 2013

The Millionaire In The Crowd

   At the comedy club tonight, I said 'Yeah!' When one comic started off with mention of caviar. He referred to me as 'The millionaire in the crowd'. Unsure as to why I said it, other than I did taste some caviar in French class for extra credit. Along with snails- escargot. He had a theory about it, as to why it is popular, saying they likely started off by saying the queen of England liked it so others should have it. Thankful I made it in time to get signed up as there was a traffic snarl on the way there. I think some of it was caused by gawking at who was on the side of the road, which is annoying. 
   It was a hectic day at work, since I was one of just two in the department. One colleague had a scheduled day off, and the other wasn't in, possibly was ill. There were a few things we didn't get to, me and my 'Work spouse', but we covered the lion's share. This was hard to do when Monday has the highest volume, especially the 'Catchall' payoff report, since it piles up over the weekend. I took a much later lunch than typical, not until almost 2pm, and ate at Subway as I didn't feel like taking the time to eat the soup I had brought. So I left it at the office and will have it for lunch the next day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment