Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dress Shirt Draped On Wheelchair

  And the oddities I see continue. I went to catch the bus this morning and thought it was odd to see an empty wheelchair near the bus stop. Then I saw a dress shirt in the flower bed nearby. I am the type that picks up trash so I draped the dress shirt on the wheelchair. When I got off work in the early evening both items were still there.
   We got another assignment schedule for my department at work today, even though the current one ran through the end of the month. Apparently there were some changes to it. This had happened in the summer as well.
   At midday I did do a walk around downtown, and this meant a bridge walk across the Mississippi River. I am a brisk walker, and noticed when I was finished how part of my dress shirt was soaked with sweat, at least around the cuffs.
   At the comedy club tonight, my 'bestie' did perform and he shared something about being teased due to a speech problem as a kid. I said I could relate, as my mom and brother has one. I made myself think I had one even though I really didn't. Still amazed at what one can learn about another when they share something onstage. He needed help finding his joke notebook after the show and I did help with locating it- on a chair near the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment