Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Walking To The Popcorn Wagon

      I find out that with the Vikings fan I am able to discover more of his interests. This was true at midday, as we shared an elevator ride down to skyway level and kept walking, where the popcorn wagon is. I've been there many times before, and I noticed he gets a bigger box than I do, as I get a small one. He spoke of a class reunion coming up, Facebook, and concerts. So there is more to this man than just being a sports fan.
   A senior leader from Ohio was in the office today, I went to both of the meetings he moderated. He was introduced by our senior leader at the first, who then left right away. But I was bored with how it basically became one big gripe session, even though I learned plenty about the other functions in my department. I did contribute as well, wanting to hear more about what is being done with I.T. issues. There were more at the second one, in the afternoon, which was called a town hall meeting. The first one was called a round table. The second lasted a shorter time, very few questions. I was tired by then and I kept experiencing 'Micro sleep'.
    At the comedy club tonight, my 'Bestie' did perform. I said I liked the voice impression, where he said 'You need to be more creative on your insults'. His grandma made a comment on his Facebook thread, asking that he not swear. I said I have a hard time thinking of when he doesn't swear while  doing a comedy routine, but I don't mind as it is still funny. It was a good lineup all around, first time the Belarus native performed there. He was asking about the time light for this reason. The MC was the one with the 'Crappy parents' joke and I said I would like to hear it again. She also does one where she does hockey analogies related to her sex life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment