Thursday, September 26, 2013

Caramel Apples In Breakroom

   At work today there were some caramel apples in the break room just before midday. I had one, they didn't last long and this is typical for free food there. I did speak to the colleague who had annoyed me, calmly and briefly, and said I preferred other subjects like the St. Paul Saints and Gopher hockey. Those are common interests. Didn't want to debate anyone.
   I watched both prime time episodes of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight. One was about Leonard still being away from home. And Raj was being foolish when speaking with somebody at the university. Bernadette and Amy were being catty about their men, then kind of admitted they envied each other- and seemed to suggest swapping guys. The second was Leonard returning a little early, and was unable to keep the secret from Sheldon. Howard and Raj were being silly with each other.     
   I went to the library to print things after this, and it included the ticket to the Iowa/Minnesota football game this weekend. I got an email from the local Iowa club that said there were discounted tickets available, so I got one. Later on I went to a copy store as just one copy- the ticket- out of ten wasn't good enough. I arrived while a man spoke of government shutdowns, back in 2005 and 2011. These of course were state government, likely in reference to a possibility of one happening soon with the federal government.

No comments:

Post a Comment