Monday, October 14, 2013

Cheetahs Mating

    At the comedy club tonight I heard a joke from the 'Spider/bee' comic about cheetahs having a hard time mating at zoos. He spoke of them mating in the wild, as the male chases down the female. He said it only worked with cheetahs, I think it was a subtle rape joke. The lady comic that looks like a librarian did one I liked and hadn't heard in a while, a science joke that ended with having a cigarette, a subtle sex joke. The 'extra murder' comic did one about his car being smashed by a drunk driver, but thankfully he wasn't in the car at the time. Before going onstage he did speak of this actually happening, to the club manager.
  I ordered more items from E-bay. I found old postcards of New Ulm, including a real photo postcard of German Park. The other one was of Turner Hall. I checked my albums and it looked like I didn't have a postcard of either yet, so it works for me. I also liked finding one of the elementary school I attended, Lincoln School in Newton, Iowa. I think I had seen one in a display case when I was back in Newton for my class reunion last year. An earlier class displayed it, don't recall which one. But many of the businesses on the town square have these displays in their windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment