Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cookie Store Cat

    I took a later bus home after work as it is the typical thing right before I am out of the office. I had things I wanted to finish before leaving, including putting up out of office replies. I liked who I saw riding with me, hadn't seen them in a while. It was a young mother with her two sons. Previously I had seen them riding in the morning. I liked how one of them was reading a book, called 'The cookie store cat'.
   I liked both 'Big Bang Theory' episodes I saw tonight. The syndicated rerun was when Amy asked Leonard to be her date at a wedding, wanting a corsage as she never went to her high school prom. The prime time episode was about Raj being in charge of a scavenger hunt. Bernadette was teamed with Leonard and she was really competitive. Sheldon was teamed with Penny, and Howard with Amy. After a while, Howard and Amy didn't care about the contest and this was due to them finding out they both like Neil Diamond music. It ended with them singing karaoke.
   I did have a TV dinner tonight, but decided it wasn't enough and went to the grocery store to get a Spam single and a small bag of Lay's BBQ chips. Seemed appropriate since I am single!
     I also watched the movie 'Up In The Air' on video, and I could recognize scenes filmed in St. Louis. In one there was Mike Shannon's restaurant in the background, which is downtown near the baseball stadium. I liked finding some of these places when doing my visit in July, and hope to find some more in my next visit. The next thing is to get the movie soundtrack-and the novel, written by
Walter Kirn. I know both are listed on E-bay. Still wondering when the movie postcards will arrive, ordered from Singapore and it already has been three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment