Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sock Up My Sleeve

    I don't know how it was possible. I was at work and went to the bathroom and thought it was odd being able to feel something in my sleeve next to my wrist. It happened to be the sock that I thought was lost after last doing laundry! This is good joke material, about 'Having something up my sleeve'. One of my fellow comics is a magician, I would like to think he would like the joke.
  Three orders arrived today, one from Amazon and the other two from E-bay. Looks like one gives feedback on Amazon orders much like I've already done on E-bay. The other two orders were the Janeane Garofalo photos, and a throw-in on the Amazon order- a postcard of the railroad depot in my hometown- was a postcard advertising the seller's website.
   There was a quick meeting at work in the afternoon, one of the announcements was how my boss isn't coming back. It had become academic as she had been on leave for a year and one can't stay on leave forever. We were also informed that we have a new boss already hired, and scheduled to report next week.
  At the comedy club tonight, there was a Native American Indian performing, saying he was from the Red Lake reservation about four hours away. He had a Chicago Cubs necklace on. The headliner was the 'Free waddles' comic, though he was selling a different shirt after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment