Monday, October 7, 2013

Spider-Man Shirt

  At the comedy club tonight, there were two comics that wore the same Spider-Man shirt. It was the opening and closing comics of the night. There was some mention of finding it at a second hand store and how it may have been the 21st birthday for the first comic. I said it looked like a Halloween costume on the first comic.
   At midday I was waiting to hear on CNN about the kid who flew from MSP to Las Vegas. They went to commercial 3 times after speaking of it before they finally did the story. I was with the airport expert on this one, as it really is up to the airline more than airport security to see that only ticketed passengers get onto the flight. I dealt with this when I was coming back from St. Louis one time. Somebody's seat was taken on the flight, didn't bother to find out why. So he takes mine. Then other passengers, not the flight crew, starts to check tickets and found out somebody got on the wrong flight. It was up to the gate agent to pay attention and tell them it was the wrong flight.
  I also did a trivia contest at work, and it looks like as of the end of my workday that I did well enough to advance to the second round. The top 40 percent advance, and I checked periodically to find out my percentage was holding up, around 36 percent. There was little milk cartons and pastries in the morning to greet us, along with shrink wrapped 80th anniversary shirts for our business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment