Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pepperidge Farm Fish Crackers

    There was more of the anniversary celebration events today at work. I did some games in our game room cubbyhole and one of the prizes was Pepperidge Farm fish crackers in what looked like a milk carton. Two other prizes I chose was a pen, and a stamper with a smiley face on it. I arrived just 10 minutes before they were to close up shop, at midday. In the late afternoon I did the 'Wii exercise' to dance music. The last song we danced to in the 30-minute segment was 'ET' by Katy Perry.
   In the evening I had an oil change done on my car, then went to a community center for a spaghetti dinner. Same place I was at a year ago. Much like the games at work, I got there near the end. The silent auction had just finished and some were already paying for what they had won.
   At the comedy club tonight I did get to speak at length with the Missouri native. He did go onstage and spoke of how he doesn't do intelligent humor, since he has a GED that Sarah Palin signed. I asked the show runner about Comedy Sportz, and I liked knowing she had heard of it, had even taken an Improv class there. After the show I was at Super-America and checked point totals at the kiosk. I found out I was near the level of getting free Reese's peanut butter since it is one of many clubs they have. It also got me 200 bonus points as I got two.         

No comments:

Post a Comment