Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pink Velvet Skinny Cow

   This is a celebration week at work, and in the afternoon it meant ice cream treats. I chose the pink velvet Skinny Cow, as I was thinking about Pink the singer. I came out of the file room in order to pick out a treat. I liked knowing I did do well enough in the trivia contest to advance to the second round. I did this round near the end of the day, and it looks like my score will be good enough to play the third round as well. It was fairly busy in the second half of the day as I was covering for a colleague who was ill. I had already finished the payoff reports I was assigned before a fire drill late in the morning. When I returned from lunch we got the message how my colleague was not going to be in, so I stepped up and said I would do the special requests. Some of them were from late Monday, but it's the typical 'Doesn't take long once you get started on it'.
   I did laundry tonight after work as it just couldn't wait any longer. When I arrived at the comedy club I found out one comic I hadn't seen in a while, the Missouri native with a neck tattoo, had just been onstage. My 'Bestie' was the show closer, and I will have to see about seeing one of his shows this week.
    Some of my E-harmony matches are still moving forward. I was asked by one of them if I had heard of 'Comedy Sportz', I had not. I will have to ask my comedian friends as to what they know about it. There was some information online but not much, sounded like improv and possibly skits so it doesn't sound like it's close to the type of show I normally go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment