Friday, October 25, 2013

We Got Our Carts Back

   I helped with decorations for Halloween at work today. When I noticed we needed a cart I checked my department and noticed we were still down to two carts. So I decided to try to figure out where they were. The facility czar was out today, but it was suggested that trying the security guard would still be helpful. This did yield the two carts, and I was trilled to say we got them back! They had been borrowed for the caramel apple event earlier in the week and were never returned. They were found in a locked training room. All of this happened in the afternoon.
   This evening I went to eat at Chris and Rob's in St. Paul, and had a hot dog and tater tots. I sat near a photo of Bears coach mike Ditka giving an obscene gesture.
   After eating I went downtown and saw a comedy show at Camp Bar. The troupe had just two in it and the others were featured on video like they were live via satellite. The show closer was the Worthington native who has moved to Los Angeles. I liked hearing his carrier pigeon joke about breaking up this way. 'Your words make my heart angry, haha! I decided to get another comic in my ring of honor, which is number 7. He is bearded and is married to a tattoo artist.
   On Nightline there was a feature about singer Jay-Z having an endorsement deal with a department store accused of racial profiling. Another was about singer Katy Perry doing a show at a Colorado school that had won a contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment