Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trouble Me By 10,000 Maniacs

    I watched two episodes as usual of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight. The syndicated rerun was about practical jokes, usually getting the better of Sheldon. I hadn't seen it before. The prime time episode I had seen, when the gang does a group picture in the desert in their Star Trek uniforms and the girls argue about comic books.
  After the show I drove to the comedy club tonight, as the Turkeys were doing a show at Hell's Kitchen in Minneapolis. On my car radio I liked hearing 'Trouble me' by 10,000 Maniacs- a song I thought was appropriate when I wanted to help a friend cope with a loss after the E-2 nightclub tragedy in Chicago. The show was a good one as usual, a different lineup but I still know most of the comics. There was also some more skits, a recurring one was about a Halloween store owner. Valley Meadows, the rap music act, closed the show. I won in the costume contest- I was wearing the 'Scream' movie slasher costume. My prize was a shirt and a gift card.  
   In the evening I dealt with somebody who wouldn't leave me alone when I was getting a sandwich at a convenience store, asking me twice if I had a dollar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment