Sunday, October 20, 2013

St. Agnes Booya

    I went to St. Agnes church in St. Paul at midday to have some of their Booya soup. It was served on school lunch trays, haven't seen those in a while. Included was a carton of milk and bread. I got some pictures, liked seeing one outside the church and school that had a big hand pointing to where the take-out Booya line was. Also liked seeing 'Poetry in the pavement' nearby. The last line was 'Love of hockey was all that mattered'. After this I went to Dairy Queen to use a 2-for-1 coupon for Blizzard treats.
    While I was at Dairy Queen, I saw how they had the Bears-Redskins game on. I saw the Devin Hester kick return for a touchdown. I still decided to head home before the first half ended. Then I missed the ending of the game as I fell asleep in my easy chair, found out the Bears lost. Eventually I knew I needed to get ready for a date, like showering. Then I checked messages on E-harmony and found out it was a no-go. My date said 'Too busy' and 'Good luck on E-harmony'. I responded with 'Have a nice life'. It was the second time I had said this today. Earlier, mid-morning, I said the same when I was told last week's date didn't want a second one. I sent a text message after having an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's this morning. I said I sent a voicemail Friday, and asked if we were doing anything this weekend. It is still annoying to deal with these rejections, but I bounce back more quickly than I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment